Friday, September 23, 2005

 

About Chinese Trade....

The post I'd originally scheduled for today -- a political aspect of the Amtrak issue -- has been postponed for two reasons.

First, I want to find out what the final outcome of this year's Amtrak budget and reform bill are going to be. As of this writing, the matter has not (that I know of) been voted on by the Senate. (If they haven't been voted on by this time next week, I may write about it at that time.)

Second, while surfing other blogs, I came across this post at the One Man Bandwidth blog. This entry discusses (more briefly and clearly than I could) a trade situation with the People's Republic of China, and a couple of solutions to the problem (one of which I agree with, and the other less so, though I won't bother going into which is which).

So I'll just forward you over to 1MBW, and wish you all a happy weekend.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Barnes& Noble.com Site-Wide Shipping Promotion Get Published with iUniverse! Free shipping on thousands of musical instruments Hickory Farms - Click Here TCOB 234 x 60 234x60_freeship_05 Logo WM234x60 CW0016 Messaging Til#122995 Lowest rate 234x60v2 Millions of dollars in online sales every day. Get your share.

Visitor since 7 Sept 2005:
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer