Wednesday, February 05, 2020

 

After Almost 15 Years....

In 2005, the time of my last post, I decided that I was tired of the blogging game, and so just went out. (My apologies to anyone who was following at that time and felt left out cold!)

Now, in 2020, I'm finding that there are some issues that need to be discussed in ways that few if any others are. Most of them affect the nation and the upcoming elections. While I doubt that a huge number of people will see the posts, let alone be swayed or inspired by them, I feel the need to write stuff out based just on my sense of civic responsibility. And maybe someone will, after all, be swayed or inspired.

Posts will be highly irregular, and will go up as I finish them. These are important matters (well, most of them), and I want to get my facts straight and interpretations right, as well as I can.

I do have a couple specific matters of discussion, related to current events, that I hope to be able to post by the end of February.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Barnes& Noble.com Site-Wide Shipping Promotion Get Published with iUniverse! Free shipping on thousands of musical instruments Hickory Farms - Click Here TCOB 234 x 60 234x60_freeship_05 Logo WM234x60 CW0016 Messaging Til#122995 Lowest rate 234x60v2 Millions of dollars in online sales every day. Get your share.

Visitor since 7 Sept 2005:
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer